Dear Valued Hamptons Realty Group Clients,
As South Africa is heading into the 21 day lockdown from midnight on Thursday the 26th of March, all non-essential services will be suspended. Hamptons Realty Group has prepared contingency plans for the duration of the lockdown and will be able to serve clients remotely throughout the period.
We wish to assure you that all steps are being taken to mitigate the risk and delays. We have met as a management team and found ways to ensure that we are still able to assist with the day to day requirements.
Our offices will be closed from 4.30 on the 24th of March 2020 until the shutdown has been suspended, however we are available via email, and telephonically.
Our agents are contactable via WhatsApp, email and telephonically. Our administrative team are available for progress enquiries, new pre-qualification requests although we are on lockdown we will try to continue functioning as normal as possible.
In dealing with the shutdown, Hamptons will be doing the following:
1. We have set up our admin staff to be fully functional remotely. This means that we will still be able to receive your calls and respond to all emails.
2. We are aware that our transferring attorneys are also going to be functioning remotely and communicating with them on their needs to try get files as ready as possible during the shutdown.
3. Our team of agents are working remotely and can be contacted to provide information on their listed properties, pre-qualification and advise both sellers, buyers, tenants and landlords during this time.
4. We must understand that certain elements in the transfer, the attorneys will not be able to do such as obtaining rates clearance certificates, SARS transfer duties, lodgements at the deeds office, etc. However, if there is outstanding information or payments that need to be made to attorneys we will be able to help facilitate these.
5. Hamptons will be working with the Banks who have confirmed they will still be issuing bonds during the lockdown.
6. All in person viewings are to be cancelled for the duration of the national lockdown period and will be rescheduled once the lockdown has been lifted and safe to conduct.
Hamptons Realty Group are available to assist and provide the following services during this period:
1. With our technological capability, we are able to prepare data driven property evaluations.
2. Prepare all documents required for the listing and marketing of properties.
3. With our internal home loan department, we are able to facilitate virtual pre-qualifications and home loan applications.
If there are any questions or concerns you may have, please feel free to call us on 010 900 1030 or email us at email@example.com
In terms of properties where there is a possibility of registration before lodgement, we are requesting that if key hand overs cannot be done by the 26th they be postponed until the lockdown is suspended.
We understand that this is going to be a difficult time for everyone, and we wish all of our clients well and our resilience as a nation will see us through this period.